Welcome to the Life of Riley BLOG!
Check in here for news, updates and important stuff you may want to know about!
June 19, 2022
Life of Riley is is always working hard to find more ways to be more eco friendly. We are passionate about sustainability and neutralising shipping emissions where possible! Every time an order is processed and shipped, a small contribution is made to purchase carbon removal credits from companies that are a part of the Shopify Sustainability Fund, creating technologies and solutions that pull carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere and store it long term.
March 27, 2022
The attributes of wool fiber makes it ideal for dog beds!
- If you have a dog with sore joints, arthritis or that has just had surgery then a wool dog bed may be just what your dog needs.
- Wool breathes more naturally than synthetics & Wool is a natural fiber for comfort and quality.
- The Resiliency of wool provides even weight support so there is less pressure on painful joints and muscles.
- Wool facilitates a more comfortable individual body temperature so you dog can fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- A Better quality of sleep soothes the pain receptors in your dog's body.
- Wool keeps your dog warmer in the winter because wool is one of the best natural insulators - the therapeutic warmth is ideal for sore muscles and aching joints.
- Wool also helps to keep skin cooler in the summer by wicking away moisture unlike memory foam which is very hot.
- Wool is hygienic and hypoallergenic – it effectively controls the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and musty odours.
- Wool naturally repels dust mites.