Therapeutic benefits of Wool beds for dogs post surgery or with arthritis
If you have a dog with sore joints, arthritis or that has just had surgery then a wool dog bed may be just what your dog needs.
- Wool breathes more naturally than synthetics & Wool is a natural fiber for comfort and quality.
- The Resiliency of wool provides even weight support so there is less pressure on painful joints and muscles.
- Wool facilitates a more comfortable individual body temperature so you dog can fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- A Better quality of sleep soothes the pain receptors in your dog's body.
- Wool keeps your dog warmer in the winter because wool is one of the best natural insulators - the therapeutic warmth is ideal for sore muscles and aching joints.
- Wool also helps to keep skin cooler in the summer by wicking away moisture unlike memory foam which is very hot.
- Wool is hygienic and hypoallergenic – it effectively controls the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and musty odours.
- Wool naturally repels dust mites.